Supernews is crowd-sourcing ALL student talent (multi-disciplinary) from campuses around SA to intern at Supernews and change the headlines!
1. Are you interested in reporting uplifting, inspiring and solution-driven news content?
2. Are you already involved in your varsity newspaper, magazine or radio station? We’re looking for editors/ sub-editors/ photographers/ journalists/ filmmakers/ researchers/ station managers and news contributors (whether you’re studying engineering, politics, law or design!)
If that’s you – we want to share our multi-media online platform with you and your varsity publication/platform.
So sign up now and become part of our national network of Citizen Journalists! Supernews will take your stories beyond campus walls, bring you country-wide reach and recognition (before you even graduate), give you on the ground experience – and if you’re really good – offer you an internship with access to the pros!
How it works:
1. Every month we’ll share Supernews Assignments with you to give you broader access to content opportunities, and if your existing news agenda aligns with ours – we’ll put your reports up first;
2. We accept content around the clock, so every time you go to print or go on air, we’ll meet your deadlines – so you don’t have to do any extra work!
3. All you need to do is sign up and start changing the headlines now!
Click on image to enlarge.