This is a unique opportunity to positively reinforce and emotionally elevate your brand image by going “beyond the brand” for a greater purpose, enabling you to become an instant catalyst for change.
- Newsvert™ noun // uses the familiar format of the news to report an organisation’s actual (super)news (uplifting, innovative and solution-driven) news and ideas that are making SA work better – on www.supernews.co.za – an independent and impartial news platform.
- to Newsvertise™ verb //
- Newsvertising™ adjective //
- Associate your brand directly with uplifting, inspiring, innovative and solution-driven news content
- Connect with an innovative form of advertising that is actually real news, namely, packaged newsverts™ ( multi-media news reports or campaigns supporting innovative ideas/products/services) which are more conducive to ongoing news coverage and regular content updates than traditional, static and once-off advertising content.
- Earn credibility and receptiveness via a 3rd party news platform that’s independent and impartial
- For a fraction of the cost of your ad spend – get a great return on your media investment – which also has more longevity
- Leverage your CSI (Corporate Social Investment) and PR budgets and improve your BEE scorecard
- Have access to Supernews’ diverse offline platforms
- Use your booked (mainstream) media space to flight your Supernews Newsvert™  and further put your organisation’s Supernews in the headlines (for a good reason!)
- Have exposure to an exponentially increasing Supernews media audience, (from your regular Joe Public to students to academics to professionals to innovators to SA expats to tourists to government officials…)
So if you want to newsvertise™ on supernews.co.za, email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right back to you!
 All Newsverts™ produced by Supernews and published or broadcast on external media platforms other than on www.supernews.co.za, will need to credit Supernews, incorporate the Supernews logo and cannot be edited.