How it works
Calling on the Super Stage Public!
We’re democratizing the fundraising process by asking you to ‘put your money where your mouse is’! So vote with your pocket change to help make these inspiring ideas happen.
Every Super Idea with a ‘CROWD FUND’ banner on it means you voted it into the Top 10 and sent it to Super Stage. Now it’s ripe for Crowd Funding.
- Each Super Idea will display a funding target and a percentage bar that calculates how much ‘pocket change’ has been given so far.
- Stipulate the amount you want to contribute – anything from R25 and up and click INVEST.
- You’ll be linked to the Payfast payment gateway. You can pay by cash (uKash), EFT, credit card or vouchers.
- Once a Super Idea has met or surpassed its funding goal , you will be notified and the Change Makers will kick their Super Idea into action.
- The Change Makers will write monthly progress reports and finally launch the idea on www.supernews.co.za
- You’ll be acknowledged for backing the Super Idea, but only you and the Supernews internal team will know your funding amount.
Supernews™ is a Non-Profit Section 21 Company, Registration # 2010/000172/06. Supernews is also a Non-Profit Organisation: NPO # 082-534-NPO, and a Public Benefit Organisation: PBO # 9300 343 94. Supernews is a Section 18A-approved organisation.
Got a question? Contact us on email@example.com