How to pitch
1. Click on the Super Challenge you are solving, and scroll down to the bottom of the page till you see the yellow banner (as demonstrated below):
2. If you haven’t already signed up, it’ll prompt you to do so, otherwise it will take you directly into the back-end to post your idea.
3. Once in the back-end, post your 1 minute video clip of you and your idea. (Check out our video-recording, and uploading training tips). You can also pitch your idea in approx 500 words including images.
4. If you are struggling to upload, email your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org (max file size is 3 megs). You will still need to sign up online.
5. Remember, your work’s not quite done because you are a walking, talking marketing machine – so spread the word, email, tweet and facebook to help boost your idea into the Top 10!
Your Super Idea submission must capture the following
- Who are you/your team?
- State the challenge you are responding to
- What’s your Super Idea/Solution and what inspired you? (your solution must be original, realistic and implementable)
- How will your idea positively impact SA? (ie: how will it change thinking, behaviours and systems?)
- What will it take to make your idea happen? Be specific.
- What is your ‘Supernews headline’ to change SA? (Summarize your idea in a single headline)
- See Brainstorming Tips for more info on how to pitch your idea.
Make it INSPIRING. Make it PASSIONATE. Make us BELIEVE IT CAN HAPPEN! Be a SUPER MAVERICK! We need to see/hear/feel your energy, passion and commitment coming across!
Note: ideas are selected on merit, not popularity, so make sure your idea is Supercalafragelistic to get voted in!