Harvard researchers have proven that the more diverse minds working on your problem, the more likely the problem will be solved.
If you’re a progressive, innovation-driven company, non-profit organization, or government agency, entrepreneur, visionary or philanthropist – with a track record to inspire positive social change – we have just the audience for you! All you need to do is sponsor a Super Challenge at Super Stage.
Your tangible ROI: As a Sponsor/Investor, we’ll give you
- The opportunity to proactively and positively impact society
- (If applicable), access, through Supernews, to collaborate with reputable NGOs, communities, individuals or causes to jointly define a tailor-made Super Challenge
- An innovative solution that directly responds to your Super Challenge, benefitting your organisation through NEW, socially-responsible business opportunities, and making SA work better
- Front row seats to South Africa’s top talent & leadership, giving you the opportunity to contribute towards job creation and recruit and invest in the next South African Super Stars and Super Ideas
- Recognition & credibility, because by aligning your brand with Supernews – an independent and impartial news platform, WE’LL put YOU in the news!
- Naming Rights to Super Stage, the event (including marketing paraphernalia)
- A tailor-made, multi-media Newsvertising campaign to elevate your organisation into a ‘socially conscious brand’ and/or your social cause into a ‘recognizable brand’
- A relevant and impactful way to leverage your marketing, CSI or PR budgets plus improve your BEE scorecard.
Contact the Supernews team on firstname.lastname@example.org to propose a NEW Super Stage Challenge, to set up a presentation or for more info.
Supernews™ is a Non-Profit Section 21 Company, Registration # 2010/000172/06. Supernews is also a Non-Profit Organisation: NPO # 082-534-NPO, and a Public Benefit Organisation: PBO # 9300 343 94. Supernews is a Section 18A-approved organisation.